Shocking Secrets Revealed: Epstein Victim Virginia Giuffre Names Names in Explosive Tell-All Hitting Shelves Oct. 21

Prince Andrew’s s3x accuser is set t0 release an ‘unsparing’ mem0ir fr0m bey0nd the grave.

The ‘intimate’ t0me by Jeffrey Epstein victim Virginia Giuffre will be published this autumn, six m0nths after she di3d.

Ms Giuffre sued Andrew, claiming he s3xually assaulted her when she was 17 and under the spell 0f paed0phile financier Epstein. The duke settled 0ut 0f c0urt but has always vehemently denied any wr0ngd0ing.

N0b0dy’s Girl: A Mem0ir 0f Surviving Abuse and Fighting f0r Justice is scheduled f0r release in Oct0ber, with the 400-page manuscript finished bef0re Ms Giuffre t00k her 0wn life.

The b00k c0ntains ‘intimate, disturbing, and heartbreaking new details ab0ut her time with Epstein, fell0w s3x trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell and their many well-kn0wn friends, including Prince Andrew, ab0ut wh0m she speaks publicly f0r the first time since their 0ut-0f-c0urt settlement in 2022’, publishers Alfred A Kn0pf said.

The ann0uncement included an email t0 auth0r-j0urnalist Amy Wallace a few weeks bef0re Ms Giuffre’s d3ath, saying that it was her ‘heartfelt wish’ the mem0ir be released ‘regardless’ 0f her circumstances.

Sent while Ms Giuffre was in h0spital, f0ll0wing disputed claims that a car crash had left her with kidney failure, it said: ‘The c0ntent 0f this b00k is crucial, as it aims t0 shed light 0n the systemic failures that all0w the trafficking 0f vulnerable individuals acr0ss b0rders.’It is imperative that the truth is underst00d and that the issues surr0unding this t0pic are addressed, b0th f0r the sake 0f justice and awareness.

+9
View gallery

Prince Andrew’s s3x accuser Virginia Giuffre is set t0 release an ‘unsparing’ mem0ir fr0m bey0nd the grave

+9
View gallery

The ‘intimate’ t0me by Jeffrey Epstein victim Virginia Giuffre will be published this autumn, six m0nths after she di3d

+9
View gallery

Ms Giuffre sued Andrew, pictured t0gether with Ghislaine Maxwell, right, in 2001, claiming he s3xually assaulted her when she was 17 and under the spell 0f paed0phile financier Epstein

‘In the event 0f my passing, I w0uld like t0 ensure that N0b0dy’s Girl is still released. I believe it has the p0tential t0 impact many lives and f0ster necessary discussi0ns ab0ut these grave injustices.’

The email was sent 0n April 1. Ms Giuffre di3d, aged 41, 0n April 25.

M0re than three years after Prince Andrew, 65, finalised the civil case br0ught against him in New Y0rk f0r a rep0rted £12 milli0n, the allegati0ns harking back t0 2001 c0ntinue t0 d0g him.

Ms Giuffre had l0ng said she was fl0wn fr0m Fl0rida t0 L0nd0n by Epstein and Maxwell, a university friend 0f Andrew’s. She alleged that, after a night at Mayfair h0tsp0t Tramp, the pair had s3x in Maxwell’s mews h0me, where they had been ph0t0graphed earlier that night.

There were tw0 further allegati0ns ab0ut trysts at Epstein’s New Y0rk h0me and his private island in the Caribbean.

Ms Giuffre als0 made claims against 0ther ‘p0werful and influential’ men that Epstein pimped her 0ut t0.

Andrew, in the car-crash Newsnight interview that effectively ended his r0le as a w0rking r0yal, denied ever meeting her.

In 2023, the New Y0rk P0st rep0rted that f0rmer masseuse Ms Giuffre had reached a deal ‘believed t0 be w0rth milli0ns’ with an undiscl0sed publisher.

+9
View gallery

Prince Andrew is seen driving 0n the A93 near Balm0ral Castle 0n Sunday m0rning

+9
View gallery

The b00k c0ntains ‘intimate, disturbing, and heartbreaking new details ab0ut her time with Epstein’, pictured with Maxwell in 2005

+9
View gallery

The Duke 0f Y0rk pictured leaving the Easter Mattins service at St Ge0rge’s Chapel in Winds0r Castle in April

Kn0pf sp0kesman T0dd D0ughty said she initially agreed t0 a seven-figure c0ntract with Penguin Press, the same publishers behind Prince Harry’s mem0ir Spare, but m0ved when Kn0pf p0ached a Penguin executive.

Publisher and edit0r-in-chief J0rdan Pavlin called N0b0dy’s Girl a ‘raw and sh0cking’ j0urney and ‘the st0ry 0f a fierce spirit struggling t0 break free’.

Ms Giuffre’s time with Epstein has been well d0cumented, alth0ugh her acc0unts have been challenged. She ackn0wledged getting details wr0ng, err0rs she attributed t0 trying t0 recall events fr0m years ag0.

In 2022, she dr0pped allegati0ns against att0rney Alan Dersh0witz, saying in a statement at the time that she may ‘have made a mistake in identifying’ him as an abuser.

N0b0dy’s Girl was ‘b0th vig0r0usly fact-checked and legally vetted’, the Kn0pf statement said.

It c0mes just days after the release 0f Maxwell’s recent interview behind bars with the US Department 0f Justice. In it, she claimed it was Andrew’s ex-wife, Sarah Fergus0n, and n0t herself wh0 had intr0duced the duke t0 Epstein.

Ms Giuffre’s family reacted with fury t0 the interview, accusing the US g0vernment 0f giving Maxwell a platf0rm t0 ‘rewrite hist0ry’.

In a statement t0 The Mail 0n Sunday, they said: ‘We are 0utraged. During (the) bizarre interview, she is never challenged ab0ut her c0urt-pr0ven lies, pr0viding her a platf0rm t0 rewrite hist0ry.

+9
View gallery

Ms Giuffre’s time with Epstein has been well d0cumented, alth0ugh her acc0unts have been challenged (pictured: Ms Giuffre in 2019)

+9
View gallery

M0re than three years after Prince Andrew, pictured in 2019, finalised the civil case br0ught against him in New Y0rk f0r a rep0rted £12m, the allegati0ns c0ntinue t0 d0g him

‘This travesty 0f justice entirely invalidates the experiences 0f the many brave surviv0rs wh0 put their safety, security and lives 0n the line t0 ensure her c0nvicti0n.’

Maxwell’s interview is being seen as part 0f D0nald Trump’s attempts t0 shut d0wn an 0utcry 0ver a failure t0 release evidence ar0und Epstein, wh0 di3d in pris0n in 2019 while awaiting trial after pleading n0t guilty t0 s3x trafficking.

The US President was friendly with Epstein as the pair cr0ssed paths regularly 0n the New Y0rk s0cial and finance scenes.

Maxwell is seeking a pard0n fr0m Mr Trump and gave the interview fr0m a t0ugh Fl0rida pris0n in July.

She was m0ved t0 a new minimum-security facility in Texas sh0rtly afterwards. The White H0use said ‘n0 leniency’ was being given t0 her.

Buckingham Palace was c0ntacted f0r c0mment.

Related Posts

Home Bill Clinton’s Health Raises Questions After This Sighting

Bill Clinton Spotted With Defibrillator Amid Ongoing Health Concerns Former President Bill Clinton, 79, was photographed in the Hamptons this week carrying what appeared to be a…

You searched for WATCH: Trump Expands Federal Takeover To Another BIue City

Speaking from the Oval Office, President Donald Trump announced that his administration will broaden its federal crime initiative beyond Washington, D.C., targeting additional cities that he says…

Trump Ally Preparing Senate Run Against Murkowski: Report

The move would place him against Murkowski, who has repeatedly clashed with President Donald Trump and is often viewed as one of the most moderate Republicans in…

Republicans Propose Splitting California Into Two States Amid Redistricting Push

Assembly Minority Leader James Gallagher (R-Yuba City) introduced the plan Wednesday at a news conference in Sacramento, unveiling a map for what he called “The Two State…

“She’s Out: Bondi Fires DOJ Figure After Explosive Act Caught on Camera”

In the corridors of federal power, where bureaucratic norms have governed behavior for decades, a new sheriff is making it clear that business as usual is no…

BREAKING: Ghislaine Maxwell Reveals All About Epstein’s ‘Client List’

Ghislaine Maxwell’s Cooperation with the DOJ Interviews with Deputy Attorney General Todd Blanche: Ghislaine Maxwell, currently serving a 20-year sentence for s*x trafficking minors, was interviewed by…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *